The Dash 2 Trade presale now has just two weeks remaining before its initial exchange offering, with investment continuing to pour into the crypto intelligence platform.
The D2T token presale has raised more than $10 million and will close on Thursday, January 5 with its IEO on Wednesday, January 11.
The project, which provides users with a variety of tools and analytics to help them maximize profit-making potential, already has listings agreed with major CEXs Changelly Pro, LBank and BitMart.
D2T Token Presale Reaches $10 Million with Time Running Out
Since launching in mid-October, investors and social media have been extremely interested in the Dash 2 Trade presale and it has been rated among the best new cryptos to buy in 2023.
Experts predict the token will surge in price after its IEO, with the D2T token offering excellent utility as it grants holders access to the Dash 2 Trade protocol through a monthly subscription.
Dash 2 Trade offers a variety of tools, insights and analytics with the aim of helping users become more profitable when investing and trading in crypto and to avoid bad trades or scam projects.
The features include:
- Crypto trading signals that highlight buying and selling opportunities in the market
- On-chain analytics, social media insights and whale wallet tracking to spot developing trends and take advantage of them
- A range of professional-grade independent trading indicators such as orderbook statistics and moving averages
- A strategy builder including automated trading APIs, and a backtester that allows traders to test strategies in live market conditions without risking capital
- Copy trading feature
- Social trading tools such as a risk profiler to help with consistency and members-only Discord groups to discuss insights
- A Learn to Earn academy that teaches new traders to hone their skills and learn TA
- New exchange listing alerts to maneuver ahead of tokens pumping
Investors Shown Dash Score Functionality in YouTube Walkthrough
One of the main features users will be able to utilize is the Dash Score, a bespoke scoring system that rates and ranks new crypto presale projects out of 100.
While crypto presales can be extremely profitable – and have proven to be throughout the 2022 bear market – investors must still be wary to only invest in the best projects and avoid scams.
That’s where the Dash Score will thrive, with Dash 2 Trade’s team of experts conducting thorough analysis and due diligence on a project so users can invest in the best projects with confidence and avoid scams.
The Dash Score will examine five major areas – Team, Product, Marketing, Development and Tokenomics, which are weighted differently – to give its score and a new walkthrough on YouTube showed users exactly how it will work.
On the dashboard, projects can be sorted and filtered by things such as end date, amount raised, hard cap, social media following and more. Individual projects can be clicked on for expanded information, with details on VC, vesting, the token audit and cliff.
There will be information on if a project’s team has been independently KYC verified, as well as a pie chart showing the tokenomics and things such as whether social media sentiment around a project is positive or negative.
There is also information such as its presale and token address, total supply, and listing information, while there will also be a news feed that shows the latest articles related to the project.
The Dash Score beta is set to land in the New Year, meaning one of the main features of the platform is already almost ready to go live while the presale is ongoing.
Dash 2 Trade Subscriptions
Dash 2 Trade is accessible via a monthly subscription of D2T tokens, with three different tiers offering users access to different levels of features:
- The Free tier is largely introductory and will allow users to explore the protocol, although does offer tier-1 pricing information that all traders should be using. Many features will be restricted.
- The Starter tier (400 D2T per month) offers the above plus access to advanced on-chain data and basic intelligence on a limited number of presales in the Dash Score. It also offers access to automated trading tools and the strategy builder backtesting platform.
- The Premier tier (1,000 D2T per month or 9,600 annually) offers access to all tools and insights offered by Dash 2 Trade, as well as trading competitions, live streams and advanced insights.
Dash 2 Trade Team
Dash 2 Trade has been developed by a doxxed team of experienced professional traders who previously developed Learn2Trade.
That platform – which offers forex and crypto trading for beginners – has more than 70,000 users and a four-star rating on TrustPilot.
The team has been KYC-verified by CoinSniper and the D2T token contract audited by SolidProof.
The D2T token presale was originally supposed to last for 9 stages but was cut short to 4 when the developers spotted even greater urgency for their tools and data in the wake of the FTX collapse.
How to Buy D2T During the Presale
With the Dash 2 Trade presale concluding on January 5, 2023, below is a brief guide on how to buy D2T tokens.
- Download crypto wallet such as Trust Wallet
- Buy USDT or ETH from an exchange and transfer. Alternatively, use a credit/debit card on the Dash 2 Trade website
- Connect wallet to Dash 2 Trade site and select the applicable option
- Convert ETH or USDT into D2T by inputting the amount you wish to purchase
- Claim D2T tokens from website when presale ends on January 5.