As PEPE moons its way into the top 75 coins by market cap, the crypto community’s love of memecoins is highlighted once again, with Shiba Inu and Dogecoin still the top dogs of the crypto meme industry. As much fun as that is, fundamentals and a great business model are usually the best way to pick the next winner, and that’s where Tradecurve comes in. Offering decentralized access to crypto trading, forex, options, bonds and more, without lengthy and restrictive KYC requirements, Tradecurve, in its first stage of presale, is one to watch.
Every DOGE has its day
Dogecoin is the original memecoin of crypto, initially started as a joke, and then later popularized by reddit users, who integrated it as a tipping bot. The price of Dogecoin really increased however, when Elon Musk famously took an interest in the coin, and these days, Musk’s tweets and hints that he may integrate it with Twitter, seem to be the only thing moving the price in any meaningful way.
Dogecoin – Fundamentals
Dogecoin is a fork of litecoin, which in turn in a fork of Bitcoin. There was no presale or IDO but rather people were able to mine on their phones or computers. Mining rewards were initially random, receiving from 1 million to 0 per block, with the developers hoping that would annoy people and stop them. This was changed to fixed rewards in 2014.
- Despite what many say, Dogecoin does actually have real world utility in that many companies do accept DOGE as payment.
- Dogecoin now uses merge mining with Litecoin, which helps to secure the network and speed up transactions.
- Dogecoin has an unlimited supply making it inflationary. The Dogecoin team point out that Bitcoin will not be fully mined until approximately 2140. Nevertheless many PoS coins have already released their full supply, meaning that they are truly deflationary.
- Dogecoin has seen relatively few innovations or developments for many years.
Shiba Inu – Same breed, different coin
Shiba Inu was created by the pseudonymous Ryoshi. Shiba Inu famously sent half their total supply to Etherem’s creator Vitalik Buterin, who then burnt most of the coins and sent the rest to charity. Shiba Inu owes most of its initial fame to DOGE, as the coin really became popular from Elon Musk’s involvement with DOGE and him buying a Shiba Inu as a pet.
Shiba Inu Pros
- Shiba Inu has a fixed supply making it deflationary
- The team have made endless developments with a whole ecosystem comprising various coins, tokens, NFTs and a layer 2 blockchain – the Shibarium
- The Shiba Inu community is very active and many Shiba themed games and other things are created and shared
- According to Whalestats, the top 100 users own 31% of the total supply, which is significant considering that about 41% of the supply are in a dead wallet.
- The memecoin has a large marketcap which means that those wishing to get rich from SHIB at today’s prices, as some traders have recently done with PEPE, are using a mathematically unsound line of reasoning.
Tradecurve – where the smart money is looking
Whilst early holders of SHIB, DOGE and PEPE have done well, most memecoins are doomed to failure. Tradecurve is new, and perhaps more importantly, is offering new functionality to the cryptoverse.
With the fall of FTX, questions around other CEXes and failing TradFi banks, investors are looking for decentralized and anonymous ways to trade, and this is where Tradecurve comes in. As well as offering a wide range of financial products, they also offer high leverage, starting from 500:1. At the same time it is safe and secure, since people can use their crypto assets as collateral, whilst also enjoying negative balance protection. Fees are low and access is easy, a welcome fact in these times when regulators are targeting CEXes like Binance and Bittrex.
Tradecurve has a fixed supply of 1,800,000,000 tokens, and is currently for sale at $0.01, giving it a modest market cap of 18 million. They aim to compete with the big CEXes and to give some context, when Binance launched their BNB coin, the price was $0.11, which at today’s prices means a 2808x increase. TCRV is predicted to grow by 50x in the presale and 100x after it launches on tier 1 exchanges. If Tradecurve can make good on their plans to challenge Binance they could be looking at a similar price trajectory, making TCRV a wise choice for smart money.
For more information about $TCRV presale tokens:
Buy presale: https://app.tradecurve.io/sign-up
Disclaimer: This is a paid release. The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the content provider and do not necessarily represent those of NewsBTC. NewsBTC does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available in such content. Do your research and invest at your own risk.
Leave a Reply