Big Eyes Coin has garnered a lot of attention since its inception in 2022. The cute anime cat has become somewhat of a phenomenon in the crypto market as it looks to rival Dogecoin (DOGE) in popularity.
The Anime style of design for the mascot has brought a wave of users to the Big Eyes Coin platform. Anime is one of the most in-demand TV and comic book genres in the world. An estimated 40-60% of the world’s population consumes Anime in some way.
Big Eyes Coin plans to release comic books with the Big Eyes mascot, potentially propelling the platform into the mainstream. Big Eyes Coin will hold a marketing wallet with 5% of the tokens in to help keep Big Eyes Coin at the top.
What Can You Expect From Big Eyes Coin?
Big Eyes Coin has one main goal, to shift wealth into the DeFi ecosystem while protecting the oceans. Sustainability is one of Big Eyes Coin’s perks. The platform has a dedicated charity wallet for ocean sanctuaries that holds 5% of the tokens in circulation.
Additionally, Big Eyes Coin is built on Ethereum (ETH). The crypto giant will switch to a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus as early as the 15th of September! The switch means Big Eyes Coin will use drastically less energy as Ethereum’s carbon footprint will decrease by 99.95%.
The Big Eyes Coin ecosystem will be heavily involved with NFTs, with plans to have an NFT collection in the top ten projects. Those lucky enough to hold a Big Eyes Coin NFT will be eligible to join the Big Eyes Sushi Crew and other exclusive events!
The 250K Giveaway!
Big Eyes Coin wants its community to have control of the platform. The platform has stated that 90% of the tokens will be available to the users, with the remaining 10% held for charity and marketing. Big Eyes Coin aims to be a community-driven token that prioritises its users.
To show its gratitude to its loyal users, Big Eyes Coin is giving away 250,000 of its tokens for free! The platform will pick ten winners, with the first taking home a staggering 100,000 BIG tokens. The rest of the tokens will be distributed between nine other winners, and they will all be picked in 95 days!
For more information on Big Eyes Coin (BIG), please visit the following websites:
Disclaimer: This is a paid release. The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the content provider and do not necessarily represent those of NewsBTC. NewsBTC does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available in such content. Do your research and invest at your own risk.